Screenshots of iRecord App
iRecord App enables you to get involved with
biological recording. Contribute your species
sightings with GPS acquired coordinates,
descriptions and other information, thus providing
scientists with important new biodiversity
information that contributes to nature
conservation, planning, research and education.
Your data will be kept secure and will be regularly backed up. Automatic checks will be applied to your observations to help spot potential errors, and experts can review your sightings. All wildlife sightings for non-sensitive species are shared with other users and will be made available to National Recording Schemes, Local Record Centres and Vice County Recorders (VCRs).
• Works fully offline
• Record all the wildlife you see - supports all UK species
• Add new records with minimal effort
• Benefit from automatic data checks and review by experts
• Share your sightings with the recording community
• Contribute to science and conservation